Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go State**Go State!


As many of you know my sweet little sister is a co-ed cheerleader at Mississippi State University. My house has always been a house divided--my mom graduated from State and my Dad from Ole Miss. I was brought up going to Ole Miss games, therefore, have pretty much always been an Ole Miss fan. Jason and my mom are both HUGE State fans. Liza started throwing around the idea of going to MSU during her junior year and really got serious about cheerleading her senior year. Even though my dad and myself had always been Ole Miss fans, when she made the squad at State we were converted. We have season tickets (on the 10 yard line, on the front row) and even have cowbells and maroon shirts!  It has been such a blast watching her cheer these first two games. She is also going to get to travel to Baton Rouge for the MSU vs. LSU game this weekend...my parents are going, but Jason and I are staying behind. I have tons of pictures to share from the first two games!  Enjoy!!


MSU vs. Memphis "White out"
Never thought I would see my Dad in a MSU hat!

Me, Rachel, and Liza--Rachel cheers on the All-Girl squad
On the sidelines
MSU vs. Auburn--"True Maroon"

Co-ed Squad
Liza with her friends Sydney, Jud, and Rachel
Liza and her partner, Jud
Action shot!
                   
Sidelines                                      

On the jumbotron!


Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet! I know she's having the best time! I can't believe Ricky is in maroon!! I never thought I'd see this! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it just me or is it a little strange that Liza's all grown up? She's supposed to be the baby. That just means that we're getting really old.

    ReplyDelete